Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a lot of tension between me and my soon to be wife. what do i do? just everything she says seems really bitchy.

·
Registered
699 Posts
just everything she says seems really bitchy.
She's a woman, I thought that's just how they talked?

They get that way and we do too. If it's just one of those cranky phases it will pass. If it's more than that and something is bugging her that she hasn't talked to you about, it will eventually come out. Like said above, if it is an actual serious issue that will not pass, at least you are not married, and if that is what is meant to be than not much you can do about that. But just try to be understanding and talk if she wants to talk about stuff. If it gets un-bearable talk to her about it. Half the time they don't necessarilly know they are being bitchy at you when something else is bothering them. Hopefully it is something little and you guys can work through it easy enough.

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
there is a lot of tension between me and my soon to be wife. what do i do? just everything she says seems really bitchy.
Then something is pissin her off and she's being bitchy to you - it's gonna stay that way until what is pissin her off is rectified.

Or she just don't like you any more and is giving you the bitch treatment.

Or, before you get married, she's testing the waters of just how bad she can treat you and get away with it...

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
If her issues don't go away now, they won't leave if your married. I didn't go into my marriage half-ass, so make sure you put a lot though into what your gonna do.

·
Lost Cause
896 Posts
If she's bitchy before the marriage, just think what life will be like when she has the ring on her finger and your balls in er purse.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Then something is pissin her off and she's being bitchy to you - it's gonna stay that way until what is pissin her off is rectified.

Or she just don't like you any more and is giving you the bitch treatment.

Or, before you get married, she's testing the waters of just how bad she can treat you and get away with it...
:whs: Bitchy is a effect, find the cause. I sometimes find the cause in the mirror :( If you ask "whats wrong" she'll probably say "nothing" that means its you. The thing is she KNOWS you are a dog (as am I) but she needs you to figure it out to prove you're not.

If you are a Saint then its her, maybe shes just... you know... a Bitch.
:welcome: to husbandry.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well while driving in the truck she busted out with I'm sorry its my fault. I had a shocked look on my face.

·
Registered
545 Posts
What Brian said. Going thru this very thing with my stepson and his wife. She actually told me the other day,,,,," You know it took me 3 years of str8 bitching to train him like I want him?"

Yet he didn't listen when her OWN brother when he said don't marry her.

Go figure.

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
ryan, are ya'll doing any kind of pre marital counseling through a church or anything. my wife and i went through a great program (and still do a marriage mentor program 2 yrs later) and it DEFINITELY helped a ton. You go over ways to communicate, conflict resolution, money issues, etc etc. pretty much all the stressors that noone warns you about before getting hitched. teaches you how to handle situations in a constructive way. don't get me wrong, my wife and i still fight but at least we aren't bareknuckle brawling like we probably would have been without guidance from other experienced married folks.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no we havnt taken marrage counsiling yet, we are but not yet. we get married next year so. i just hope shes not ya know...

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
just make sure you get all the big issues worked out before you say i do or it WILL end badly, i'll vouch for that one personally. got engaged, didnt work out a few issues, next thing i know she left with some navy boy friend of hers :mad:

·
Banned
153 Posts
they usually wait until you put the ring on their finger to become bitchy and quit having sex.
No,They just stop having it with YOU! The beaver feeds at least every 5 or so days,if your not feeding it someone else is!:doh:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts