Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just fried my second triple disk billet converter in my 7.3 I need a triple disk billet converter thats gonna handle some power. What converter are you guys running? And also have any of you heard of or ran a diamond T converters I saw it online and from what it says it should handle the power but they're so cheap its almost to good to be true lol
Any input will help. Thanks!

·
Registered
498 Posts
BTS

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Pi stallion for sure it is what bts uses

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I think it's rated for 1600hp

·
Registered
633 Posts
Im running a diamond t. Good stock replacement yes. Equal to a stallion...No.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay I think im going to go with the PI thats what carson Stauffer recommended also

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
BTS PI

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've had a TCS converter in my truck for over 5yrs now. Give'm a call ask for Rusty, he is the guy that personally builds these converters, he'll get on phone and talk to you about your specific needs. If you can manage to break it, he'll fix it for free. Great customer service as well.
TCS Performance
2180 College Drive
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86403

Phone: 928-453-4020
Fax: 928-453-4023
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
You won't regret it that tc make all the difference my buddy has it on a truck running tune, exhaust, and intake and he puts it on my truck a couple of lengths I have a lot more done then he does but he gets it to the ground I'm running stock Trans.... For now

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll have to check them out also but I've heard nothing but good things about PI and that would be awesome if it helped the e.t. also I ran a 12.7 with with the trans specialties converter in my 7.3 I guess after my truck is back and the track opens we'll see.

·
High Rider 02
15 Posts
I have a PI Stallion Stage 3.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
You won't regret it that tc make all the difference my buddy has it on a truck running tune, exhaust, and intake and he puts it on my truck a couple of lengths I have a lot more done then he does but he gets it to the ground I'm running stock Trans.... For now
looks like you have exactly the same engine mods as he has

·
Registered
1,554 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
That post came out wrong he has a canned tunes and build Trans. I have more mods and custom tune he gets me 1-3 then I catch him and pass him. I was making the point he is putting more to the ground taking off. Rolling start 30 punch he get beat pretty bad. He has a 250 stock wheels I have 350 dually on 24"s and 35.5 tires also I fell like the tranny is really helping his truck since I used to destroy him every race. PI convertor is the $hit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts