Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a Tailgate Bar Light for my 2008 F350 and I am asking for your opinion on which company makes the best tailgate bar for a 2008 F350 ? thank for you help in advance !

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Whats a tailgate bar light? Never heard of one for the tailgate. Does it serve the same purpose of mounting lights below the bumper?

·
Registered
555 Posts
anyone have that dumb black bracket on the passenger side of the bed that has the tailgate notch going through? WTF is it for?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
anyone have that dumb black bracket on the passenger side of the bed that has the tailgate notch going through? WTF is it for?
Theft protection i think

·
Registered
117 Posts
Dont know of any good brand for tailgate lights but I do know u need to stay far away from recon. We bought a set for my dads truck and they were complete garbage. The leds inside the bar were wavy and from a distance it looked like a drunk guy installed them. Within a month or so leds just started burning out till more then half the bar burnt out. Now that light bar resides at the bottom af a trash heap where its much more useful lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts