Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new 2 the psn. Just wondering if some brand tuners are better, safer,stronger, etc. than others? New 2 diesels, got mine in july, hear you can get big results with them and reprogrammers. I know there not out yet for 6.7's but whitch brand should i look for? I hear locals talk about Spartan.

·
Bowhunting Freak!
386 Posts
It all depends on what truck you have. The 6.7's are just startin to be tapped into. If you do a search on here for specific year and engine model you will find alot of results on what works and what doesn't.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Watch for SCT and Spartan when they become available, Innovative Diesel and KEM tune SCT very well, Spartan did an excellent job with the 6.4 so look out for them in the new future as well

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Are the gains that great?
If you are talking to me, then I don't know. I think they are only claiming 100 hp. So that depends on if you can wait for something better to come out I guess.

·
Big Plans
784 Posts
with the 6.4 they are adding up to 350 horse with a dpf delete and tuning...

you have different options u can tune your truck to it goes anywhere from stock and steps up incrementally to 350ish...

on the 6.7 there isnt any tuners out yet..TS has a pressure box out that just raises rail pressure but the actual tuners should be getting released here decently soon...no one really knows what kinda numbers their gonna have yet

·
Registered
1 Posts
my buddy just got a 2011 and a friend at the dealer did a factory tune on it witch was amazing the truck went from pretty fast to really fast my guy at the dealer says it puts the truck at about 820ish foot pounds of torq

·
Registered
27 Posts
my buddy just got a 2011 and a friend at the dealer did a factory tune on it witch was amazing the truck went from pretty fast to really fast my guy at the dealer says it puts the truck at about 820ish foot pounds of torq
He probably just did the update which bring it to 400hp 800tq.... thats what they are rated at from the factory.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have not realy looked at anything yet. First diesel for me, learning from reading everyones posts (thanks all)

·
Registered
7 Posts
i suggest the BD DIESEL ULTRA X-TUNER PERFORMANCE TUNER. it provides additional power gains of 30 to 140 h.p. and 50 to 285 ft.-lbs. of torque depending on application.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts