Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ot my truck and it came with the 17inch wheels and all terian tires and i ordered a set of 20 inch wheels and tires and i am wondering if i should sell my stockers or keep them? I do sell them what are they worth they have about 700 miles on them?

·
Registered
386 Posts
I would keep them to run in the winter. it will make your new wheels last alot longer

·
Registered
386 Posts
I put my stock wheels back on in the winter to save my polished wheels from salt and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
115 Posts
keep em for the winter

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
I got 300 for mine but the tires only had about 5k left...,

·
Registered
101 Posts
I bought a set a few years ago, that are 265 BFG A/T on stock 17" polished aluminum wheels for $400. They had only 10k miles on them.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I sold my stock lariat 17" wheels and stock tires that had 20k on them for $450

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I talked to my dealer about taking them for a few thing i want and they said they would do 2 spray on truck bed linings and westin runing boards you think that is a good deal?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
that sounds like a good deal.

Factory wheels are the best for standing up to harsh winter weather though and will require the least upkeep thanks to the nice clear coat.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that sounds like a good deal.

Factory wheels are the best for standing up to harsh winter weather though and will require the least upkeep thanks to the nice clear coat.
Ya i know i dont know what to do they did offer me a pretty good deal thow so i need to decide to keep them or let them go here soon..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts