Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just listened to it on CMT thought id share for the ones who haven t heard of it.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
who else thinks so, made me cry a little.

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
Gave me goose bumps, I used to be a flight engineer on chinooks. Made me think of all my friends still flying and a few that are not.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just the lyrics of the song made me tear, i have no related stories to this song either but its touching.

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
they are powerful, made me think for a minute... a really long minute...

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
same here a long long minute.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Good song! and has a great meaning behind it.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
I love that song!! It's just a great song and anyone can understand the heart put into it

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love that song!! It's just a great song and anyone can understand the heart put into it
if i was to sing that song i would lose it emotionally.

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
def a good song, we used to get angel flights when i was in the corps, def sad to see fallen brothers and sisters brought home that way, and the pic of the guy in the truck halfway though somewhat looks like my old mos ( crash crew(

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Good song. It makes alot of people drop the political end and really think about whats goin on

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
Radney Foster is a great artist. Be sure and look up some of his other songs, they all have great lyrics.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Great song and thanks for posting it up. As a veteran I'm always thinking about my buddies that are still serving, and all the brave men and women defending our country. It's great to see others still remember as well!

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks!! this song just really hit home so i decided to post it up, ill sure look into his other songs for sure!!!.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts