Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know or had good experience with tranny shops can anyone give me some places?im goin with a suncoast just not sure were to have it done and I live in fl

·
Diesel newbie!
88 Posts
P-Stroke, if you gonna roll up to FT Walton then you might as well drive up to Rudy's.

Bonus...Their Cracker Barrels are better than ours :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'd take right to Suncoast if your in Florida anyway. Nothing against any of the other guy's like Rudy's or Twisted, but you should be able to set it up with them at Suncoast to drive in and out same day if they build you a unit ahead of time.

·
Registered
475 Posts
We just got a RCD Ultimate 6.4 converter to test in our F450 with 4.88's and we we be posting the outcome some. We've had this truck since 2007 and it was used to protype and test the current Suncoast converters being sold for the 5R110 6.4 trannys. It's in the truck and being tested, it's a 4.88 geared F450 4x4 with 285/75x19.5 tires. We will be testing with the Suncoast tranny behind it and Spartan,RCD,KEM and Innovative tunes. Keep you posted.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Can't wait to hear your feedback Sean! If my SunCoast converter ever decides to give out, I will probably try out RCD's converter. I like the fact that it has a low stall. Should be great for daily driving with compounds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts