Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i figured since gare bear jumped on the bmf bandwagon, i would stay one step ahead, so i threw these on my truck. kinda like the all terrain look better anyway.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Nice but need a full side profile please ................ :ford:

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Need to rename that biatch the "Jolley Green Giant" too !

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im just glad the 17's cleared. they are backspaced for a 99-04 so they stick out a bit, but that may help on the pulling track.

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
Those are my all time Favorite wheels. Had them on my 97 and 03. How far they stick out the side they rub when you turn? Looks good mike!

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are my all time Favorite wheels. Had them on my 97 and 03. How far they stick out the side they rub when you turn? Looks good mike!
they would rub a tad ..but i could just zip tie the bottom of the fender well and pull it back and it would be clear. i wont be making many turns ...just onto the sled pull track.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
im just glad the 17's cleared. they are backspaced for a 99-04 so they stick out a bit, but that may help on the pulling track.
fo sho im suprised they fit more sidewall is always good... and width should help, i was wonderin if you were going to pull this truck, should do good i think.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Look good. Curious on how the truck is going to pull.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts