Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my delete pipe, MBRP Cool Duals, and loaded the tune on the new truck yesterday. Today I went to the car wash because it was pretty dirty. Still not very clean, but at least got the bulk of the sand and salt off it.

My other fast Ford is in the pics too... Too bad I don't have the nice backgrounds and super great camera like others do here :poke: :poke:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good man. Thanks for supporting us with the MBRP exhaust!
Thanks! It's definitely a lot better quality with the 304 stainless than my old exhaust was made of 409. The only thing I can think of that you can pass onto the engineering dept is that they should put those little bubbles that the OEM hangers have on the end of the hangers so they can't easily slide out of the rubbers. I gotta find someplace to go to take better pics once I get some other goodies on it that are supposed to be here this week ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great Ed!
Thanks! I'm still waiting for the intake.. maybe Fedex will drop on Monday. And Tuesday that little suprise I told you about is supposed to show up :bowfast:

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
looks nice! the 304 stainless definaly going to keep it looking nice! very curious what the surpise is cant wait to find out!

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
The new exhaust looks awesome!!! I love the MBRP cool duals! As far as the hanger coming off mine never did but if you are worried you can put a small hose clamp on the end to stop it from coming off.:ford:

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
i never had them come out of the hanger but usually had to tac weld each joint because the clamps never seemed to hold tight enough under hard aceleration.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Running duals on mine after the Dpf. (Banks Monster) Wishing now I would've went with a 5" single and then when that ugly thing fell off I could just match up to it. Truck looks good. Can't wait until all this weather has passed and the roads get a little cleaner,

·
Registered
273 Posts
those are not 35" tires like your sig says in that pic are they? Seem more like 33" just curious. Nice rides

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, the 35s were on my F250 that I totalled in January. They'll be going back on this one when the weather gets a little nicer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts