Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Spartan today and picked up my tuner, AFE stage II and DPF/CAT delete. I hope to have all installed by the weekend. I was able too meet Spade, Paul and Matt very welcoming and helpful. Looking forward to moving forward with them and getting the truck up and running with Spartan tunes.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Everyone at Spartan are really a great group of people! And they're products are amazing! Have fun!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
You'll love your truck now!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything installed last Friday and running on the 275 tune. Took a little trip yesterday ran about 280 miles interstate and city driving 70% interstate and 30% city with ac running. Mileage went from 13.7 to 17.6 but I was really looking for more with my set up. Stock 18" wheels and tires with 3.55 gears. Other than that very happy with the truck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Almost 4 mpg better...I'd be happy with that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I guess I was just expecting more with stock tires and 3.55 gears.

·
NObama
189 Posts
bout what mine got with the 18s and 3.55s, I'd be happy with it, remember these trucks are porkers mine with all my tools and everything is right around 9000 lbs. w/o driver

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Everything installed last Friday and running on the 275 tune. Took a little trip yesterday ran about 280 miles interstate and city driving 70% interstate and 30% city with ac running. Mileage went from 13.7 to 17.6 but I was really looking for more with my set up. Stock 18" wheels and tires with 3.55 gears. Other than that very happy with the truck.
What was your speed on the interstate?

I would say with city driving included, that is pretty damn good fuel mileage. Most people don't see over 17 MPG mixed. I know I don't.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I kept it just below 2000 RPM's. I mean just below 1900 to 1950 running 74 to 75 MPH.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts