Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok The wife already told me she is gwetting me a fuel pressure gauge. Im getting an autometer gauge with electric sender. Is there anything else I will need?

Also she said i had some other things i could get with my christmas money. Im thinking of getting a coolant filter setup. link to coolant filter setup
Im also thinking of getting a bypass oil filter setup but cant find one thats a direct bolt on setup. Not sure if there is one or not????

Thats about it. And yes I know there is probably already info on all of this all over the net but......... help a brother out.

Thanks
Josh

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dang wish i could talk the wife into the stage 3 combo setup.

·
Registered
115 Posts
you'll need the adapter fitting for the electric sender

·
Registered
338 Posts
Oh and im wondering if this is a good idea or not also? ats coolant recirulation setup?

Thanks,
Josh
You can only put those on when the heads are off.
I did the ones from Elite when I did the studs and gaskets. I though it was a good idea and seeing that my truck weighs in at 12,000 lbs every day and then also tows a 10,000 trailer it needs all the help it can get.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
going to order the gauge and adapter this week. Also thinking of getting the 6.4l banjo bolts too. Then hoping the wife will get me the stage 3 oil/coolant filter setuo for christmas. (she said maby.....)

·
Registered
29 Posts
going to order the gauge and adapter this week. Also thinking of getting the 6.4l banjo bolts too. Then hoping the wife will get me the stage 3 oil/coolant filter setuo for christmas. (she said maby.....)
Glad to see that I could be a bad influence ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah yes well I'm glad. Not sure the wife is but she knows I don't cheap out on truck parts so it was probably expected. Lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looking into their ccv setup and fuel lines too...... But their fuel line setup while nice is a heck of a lot more then a couple 6.4l banjo bolts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts