Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just about have my truck back together. Its an 05 crew cab. I tore it down after finding my coolant jug filling with diesel. I installed 2 new heads, gaskets, studs, stand pipes and dummy plugs, updated o-ring/fitting in HPOP, EGR delete, new oil cooler, blue spring update and 6.4 bango bolts resealed injectors and serviced turbo. Im hoping after this it will be good to go for a long time and very reliable. Anyone have any encouraging words haha. I really don't wanna have to work on this truck for a while after this.

·
Swamp trash...
247 Posts
I'm sure you are going to enjoy it for a long time and congrats. Do you have any way to monitor it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I don't, I'm thinking about getting a ScangaugeII. I guess the only thing I couldn't monitor would by my egt's. I'm going to be towing a camper with it. What would you recommend?

·
Swamp trash...
247 Posts
I like my Edge CS it is very simple, you can monitor EGTs with it as well with the add on probe. A variety of other sensors can be added as well if need be. The ScanGauge is not a bad idea though, it's cheaper but you should definitely have an EGT gauge as well.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I agree with Merc82 I have an edge monitor with egt probe on my 03 and love it. Easy to use and monitors all your engine vitals also very easy to install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts