Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna go drive one today. You bastards are gonna cost me a fortune. I hope they do not have a Red one. :doh:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Spend it if ya got it! Can't take it with you.

I REALLY like the red ones too. There's one at the local dealership, but I'm not even gonna stop cause if I drive it i'll buy it.

Post some pics when you get it!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
won't be long and deranged will be towed around in style and comfort by a new 6.7L Super Duty :ford:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even my wife is pushing me to get one. WTF????? Mine has been paid off for nearly 3 1/2 years, and runs perfect. I am gonna have a hard time really justifying it.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
Yours will be a damn good buy for someone. Its a nice ride.
i agree with that!!! that's one of very few 6.0's i would buy if i could even though it is an auto. I could definitely see it being hard to justify going back to a truck payment..

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I like it still, so I might just keep both. LOL I am gonna need a new garage though.

·
Registered
140 Posts
So did you buy one?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Crap for me too. Went to get mine, but ended up with a 10 lariat ultimate, good deal on both, but with over $200 difference in payment due to the 0%, it was a better move for me. FYI the 11 did have a $1500.00 rebate as of yesterday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts