Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of a set of 16X9's for my truck to put my 305's on...I wanted 10's but found a good deal on the 9's and not too much diff...I was wondering if anyone had them on here with some pics I just like to see them on a truck no matter what tire size you have...Thanks

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Years ago there were complaints about the Stonecrusher/Mountaincrusher wheels. The complaint was a constant clicking sound coming from the wheel. Also the wheel is a two piece wheel that is welded together and the welds were cracking apart. I wanted them but never got them because of the feed back from people that were running them. Maybe the problem has been solved now. This was over five years ago I was hearing about it.

·
Genius, when I drink
1,295 Posts
I got 16x8 Mountain Crushers on my rig. No problems other than bein a PITA to keep clean and I didn't really care for the center caps, so I'm not running any. Check out the link in my Sig.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i knew they were two piece and a pita especially you get in any mud with them but they are already sold so my search for some 16X10s continues...

·
Registered
703 Posts
the clicking came from the outer fake bead lock ring. nothing to do with the structure. and yes some of them did crack, but ive been dealing them for 8 years and have only had 2-3 come back for wareenty. there a good wheel really strong. make sure to get the cap that covers the lugs. its a little easyier to clean. also watch the offset or a dynatrac kit may be in the future

·
Non Helpful Member
818 Posts
I have had a set of weld typhoone crack and a set of outback also I've moved on to centerlines now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts