Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Bernie!

It's so nice to hear from you.

We do have files for the 6.4L. We have economy, tow, street and a very strong file that has been running on one truck for about 7 months now. All the other customers running that file are within Florida. I don't know if they frequent any forums. One of the guys did post a video on youtube:
This is one of the trucks we will be tweaking next week.

We are not trying to keep it a secret. It's just that we wanted to test the files before offering. :shrug: Soon we will have race times and dyno numbers :tree:

We also plan to put one on the rollers at the SCT dyno (PRI).

Thanks,
Vivian

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thank You Garrett!

Like Mike said, it's been a long time coming and it's great to be here!

04stroker, hope to meet soon at one of the events!

In the next couple of weeks, we will be opening a new website/online store. We will have a variety of products for the 6.0L & 6.4L to offer at extremely good pricing. We will not be selling anything and everything as we only wish to offer what we know works so each item will be individually tested and proven.

We have the SCT X3's for $399 and are considering offering unlimited tuning again to customers who purchase the programmer from us. As it happens, we have been giving updated tuning to new customers who purchase the programmer from us, just haven't made it known. We won't be offering unlimited tuning without the purchase of the programmer just via programmer sales.

Kevin, before his time huh? Is my age showing????? LOL

Thanks & Happy Friday!
Vivian

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Thank You Garrett!

Like Mike said, it's been a long time coming and it's great to be here!

04stroker, hope to meet soon at one of the events!

In the next couple of weeks, we will be opening a new website/online store. We will have a variety of products for the 6.0L & 6.4L to offer at extremely good pricing. We will not be selling anything and everything as we only wish to offer what we know works so each item will be individually tested and proven.

We have the SCT X3's for $399 and are considering offering unlimited tuning again to customers who purchase the programmer from us. As it happens, we have been giving updated tuning to new customers who purchase the programmer from us, just haven't made it known. We won't be offering unlimited tuning without the purchase of the programmer just via programmer sales.

Kevin, before his time huh? Is my age showing????? LOL

Thanks & Happy Friday!
Vivian
hope to meet you too!! And rescue you calling her old? LOL

·
Registered
194 Posts
vivian is a lady lol.
Thank You for clearing that up Bernie ;)

We were planning to go to the track tonight to test 2-5 6.4L trucks but with Paula in the vicinity we postponed, in case of rain, and the day looks absolutely beautiful in Miami :mad:

Thanks,
Vivian

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Welcome Viv. Glad to see things are going well:ford:

Long time no see

·
Slacker
537 Posts
Welcome, Vivian. Glad to see you "back in the saddle" again, so to speak. Quick question, for those of us with your tunes from "back in the day" are you still honoring the unlimited tuning for those?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yes Dave, it has been a few years. You don't even notice until you look back :eek: It's always a pleasure to say "hello"!

Hi Shawn, it's great to hear from you also! Yes, we have been supporting DJ's unlimited tuning customers since before we opened Quick Tricks. Which reminds me, I canceled my DJ email about a month ago so please send any requests to [email protected].

Thanks,
Vivian

1 - 20 of 27 Posts