Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
I personally will NEVER buy from this so called company ever again. Here is why. I ordered a coolant filter kit on march 29th. On April 4th I get an email with tweaking number. After a few days and the tracking number never changing from ready for pickup I call them. They tell me it must have been lost and will overnight a new one to me. I say ok works for me. Well a couple days after that I had not received anything. No email no call no parts. So I call again and they tell me they are waiting on parts from their manufacturing shop and will ship overnight the next day. I say ok but you told me this about 3 days ago and I need the parts. They assure me it will be at my house in 2 days. After still not getting my parts again I called Tuesday and they say it is going out overnight. I say well I sure hope so. I ask if they have a tracking number. They send me a tracking number but it's the same one from April 4. So I call today and tell them I want my money back because I'm tired of getting the runaround. They finnaly send me a tracking number that shows it has been received by ups and will be delivered on April 19th. This is why I will NEVER buy from this lying so called company. Anyways just wanted to let everybody know my story about performance machine and manufacturing.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm having the same issue right now with them, but their customer service has been good to me and prices are good as well so its really worth saving money and putting up with slow shipping

·
Registered
474 Posts
They hung up on me after I told them I don't appreciate being lied to multiple times. They were nice until I called them out about sending the same tracking number 3 times. So yea IMO they suck. I was going to order a bunch of other stuff from them but not anymore.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well I got the kit yesterday. Open it and the bolts are missing. So the bolts that tool them 2.5 weeks to get didn't even make it into the box for shipment. What a damn joke. Pretty much I will never do business with this company ever again.

·
Registered
474 Posts
doesn't surprise me at all. even after them sending the bolts i found out today when going to install it that i still didnt have everything i needed. Still missing the 6mm nut. What a dang joke.

·
Registered
1 Posts
WARNING DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!
Performance Machine & Manufacturing
I ordered a long block 6.0 on 3/28/12 said allow 3 weeks...it took 6 weeks. Had to call multiple times & listen to multiple lies before product was shipped. Payment was processed same day order taken. Daniel who usually answers phone no matter what department called gave excuses for his excuses and even promised an additional $500 discount to be refunded with core charge ($1000). They received the core on 6/1/12 but never did anything until I called on 6/27/12 & told due to process next day. Waited for core charge refund & additional refund to appear on card, it never did. Called 7/23/12 told by Daniel that he would have Matt Henderson (owner) approve & summit next day, never happened. In August was told by Daniel that core had valve train issues would deduct $250 for a refund of $1250. He asked for credit card info and said that I should see the refund on card in a few days, never happened. Turned over all info to credit card company all they got was a sales slip that did not show core charges & would not take any calls . Discover ended up issuing me a $500 credit & said nothing more they could do. I attempted to contact PM&M with no luck
BUY @ OWN RISK WHEN DEALING WITH THIEVES @ PERFORMANCE MACHINE & MANUFACTURING

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yup same type of crap i got from them. They should be banned from the site IMO. But won't because they pay for the spot. Well us costumers are lead to believe that all the companies on this site are stand up people. This is not a stand up company. I am starting to think PSN is going downhill if they allow this stuff. Oh and guess what PMM hasn't even come on to offer anything for us the customer. Sad really. Hope you get it worked out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a 6.0 long block from them and got it in a week. The core thing is a joke though....my block has a whole in it, so by the time I pay to have it shipped to them, and they deduct whatever it will be a wash. I dealt with Matt Graves....he is cool. Anyway, I'm glad I read this post after I got my block. I would have worried myself too death.

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Performance Machine & MFG.
5890 Industrial Park Dr.
Lenoir City, TN 37771
877-408-3256
877-408-3256
Fax: 865-238-5218
Email: [email protected]

Cobb's Diesel Performance, LLC
5890 Industrial Park Dr.
Lenoir City, TN 37771
866-380-3076
866-380-3076
Fax: 865-408-7312

Rebel Diesel Performance
5890 Industrial Park Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
1-877-290-0944
1-877-290-0944

This info has been taken from PSA.....the moral here is PM&M is the old Cobb's Diesel. Do a quick search for that on here and you'll find some nasty threads.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
A rose by any other name......................

·
Registered
474 Posts
Is still a rose and will stab you every time.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
the guys name is john cobb... he is a fuking con artist... also runs http://www.cobbsdiesel.com and rebel performance and this sh*t website.... dwayn needs to take this down!

·
Registered
4 Posts
BEWARE!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!
BEWARE!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!
I ordered a Garrett turbo on 7/17/2012 from Performance Machine for what i thought was a pretty reasonable price. Had it installed in the next week and it did great!! everything i had hoped. Ran without a single problem until approx 4 months later when i stopped for fuel and when i cranked the truck back there was no power, the turbo wouldnt spin. well after taking the intake hose off to find it locked down i called PMM and told them my issue... There response was call Garrett and deal with them, that they wouldnt do anything. Well after some research i discovered that Garrett only deals with distributers and not the public. So i called and this time PMM told me to send it to them and they would send it to Garrett. After it arrived they said that it had a bent shaft and that Garrett wouldnt do anything about it. This took me a month and a half to find out with countless phone calls being put on hold and never coming back. They would always say that i needed to talk to Matt Henderson or Fred but they were always at lunch and when they were available they wouldn't answer a damn phone. This company NEVER ONCE called me, i always called them. And they sent me the same broke turbo i sent them with no sense of customer service. Come to find out there was a local company that helped me out and sent it to Garrett and come to find out it wasnt a bent shaft at all, it was a warranty issue with the backing plate and they gave me a new one. So to sum it up.... PMM is an awful company that cares nothing for the customers and should be shut down for fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never buy from them or any other name they decide to try and trick people with!!!!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
i cant believe this place is still a sponsor. Why leave them up here if they are literally screwing people over and it is being proven right on this site and the MODS dont care one bit it seems. Thats sad IMO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
THIS PLACE IS A SHAM! DAYS FROM DRIVING TO LENOIR TO MEET THESE #### HEADS. Ordered MBRP exhaust took over a week to get it to Florida. Turned out muffler delete wasnt flanged. Told them what was going on an took over a week still didnt hear anything. Called MBRP and they took 15 minutes to get it rite so that pissed me off the #### tards at pM&M couldnt do that so shipped ####ty exhaust back and now they arent refunding me my money for exhaust or shipping. PM&M Hello small claims court.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hope their shop burns down with them in it. Horrible people, doing horrible work (or lack there of) take these guys off the forum or i'm deleting my membership. Its that serious.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I cant believe these guys are still a sponsor.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
i cant believe this place is still a sponsor. Why leave them up here if they are literally screwing people over and it is being proven right on this site and the MODS dont care one bit it seems. Thats sad IMO.
I dont think anyone will buy anything from PMM or Cobb's if they find this thread. But if a mod deletes it .....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts