Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Great supplier, I buy almost all my parts from them. I actually mentioned some prices they had the other day on here since I saw there add in the top banner. Figured they were already a vendor lol. Just picked up a 6.0L cooler and tie rods from them

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Horrible customer service. I will never buy from them or suggest anyone to ever buy from them.
Parts Geek experience. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Love to hear there side of the story, but you can never get anyone to talk to on the phone, or reply to an email.
Hey man sorry about your luck. The other company actually screwd you out of $1.01 according to what you posted. Also, not saying its right, but you didnt even give them the full time to ship them before raising hell. 7-10 days is business days. Cant count the weekend. You cant always expect to get an answer on the first call. They also have multiple warehouses they ship from so not like everything is one place.
I've always had good pretty good luck with them though. I did notice when I got home and pulled out my tie rods that came in yesterday that one was in a Moog labeled box but looks just like the Motorcraft one on the web site. Owell if it is that instead, it actually cost more and I got it for the price of the Moog one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey man sorry about your luck. The other company actually screwd you out of $1.01 according to what you posted. Also, not saying its right, but you didnt even give them the full time to ship them before raising hell. 7-10 days is business days. Cant count the weekend. You cant always expect to get an answer on the first call. They also have multiple warehouses they ship from so not like everything is one place.
I've always had good pretty good luck with them though. I did notice when I got home and pulled out my tie rods that came in yesterday that one was in a Moog labeled box but looks just like the Motorcraft one on the web site. Owell if it is that instead, it actually cost more and I got it for the price of the Moog one.
I don't expect anyone to drop what there doing to answer the phone right away, but I got mutiple emails stating that I would recieve a tracking number on the same day of the email, both were lies because they didn't even have my parts in stock. Glad everything worked out for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts