Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to start working on the truck. After doing a couple basic performance mods, it's time for a face lift. Should look a little better and be able to see better too!

Auto part Automotive exterior Fender

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That is gunna look good man Good luck

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Im so F*$%ing Jealous! :bowfast:

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
Nice man, i just completed my facelift for the most part this week too, makes the truck look like a whole different beast=).

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
thats gonna look good! cant wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Came out pretty good. I wish I would have taken off the flares at the ends of the bumper, but I can live with it for now. I didn't know the header slots and the grille clips wern't going to line up. I will be getting a new one soon.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Tire

Auto part

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Thanks to Retro Solutions their HID kit was very simple and works great! The 55w 6000k lights are crazy bright!

·
Well Hung Member
633 Posts
what in the world is goin on with the bumper on the passenger side? looks like its hangin out a mile

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
looks awesome man, definitely a whole new truck, how much did the HID light kit set you back, I'm very unhappy with the stockers!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what in the world is goin on with the bumper on the passenger side? looks like its hangin out a mile
The bumper as flares on it to match up with fender flares. I didn't relize they stuck out that far til after we painted it. I might add some sort of flare though now that I have those, since my tires stick out so far.

·
Registered
536 Posts
how do you like the 6k color of those HID's

·
Registered
536 Posts
I love them! It's just super bright white, dosen't have all that blue in them.
I want a VERY slight hint of blue. So should i go with 6k? Also you said its a plug and play kit. My truck has automatic lights do you know if that auto function will still work?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
6k when you lookat them head on have a little hint of blue, but from the drivers seat they are just super white. I'm not sure about the autp function I haven't tried mine on auto. The guys at Retro-Solutions are top notch though and can answer all you questions.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice thanks, i think i will get the 6k's when i do it. Just bought a house though, no more truck funds for awhile

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.