Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to start working on the truck. After doing a couple basic performance mods, it's time for a face lift. Should look a little better and be able to see better too!

07front.jpg

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That is gunna look good man Good luck

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Im so F*$%ing Jealous! :bowfast:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will for sure! After this I'm going to send off the wheels to be powder coated.

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
Nice man, i just completed my facelift for the most part this week too, makes the truck look like a whole different beast=).

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
thats gonna look good! cant wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Came out pretty good. I wish I would have taken off the flares at the ends of the bumper, but I can live with it for now. I didn't know the header slots and the grille clips wern't going to line up. I will be getting a new one soon.

allgone.jpg
balast.jpg
lights.jpg
grille.jpg
HID.jpg

Thanks to Retro Solutions their HID kit was very simple and works great! The 55w 6000k lights are crazy bright!

·
Well Hung Member
635 Posts
what in the world is goin on with the bumper on the passenger side? looks like its hangin out a mile

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
looks awesome man, definitely a whole new truck, how much did the HID light kit set you back, I'm very unhappy with the stockers!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what in the world is goin on with the bumper on the passenger side? looks like its hangin out a mile
The bumper as flares on it to match up with fender flares. I didn't relize they stuck out that far til after we painted it. I might add some sort of flare though now that I have those, since my tires stick out so far.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks awesome man, definitely a whole new truck, how much did the HID light kit set you back, I'm very unhappy with the stockers!
I got them from Retro-Solutions they are a sponsor on here and if I remember right thet ran me $179.

·
Registered
536 Posts
how do you like the 6k color of those HID's

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love them! It's just super bright white, dosen't have all that blue in them.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I love them! It's just super bright white, dosen't have all that blue in them.
I want a VERY slight hint of blue. So should i go with 6k? Also you said its a plug and play kit. My truck has automatic lights do you know if that auto function will still work?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
6k when you lookat them head on have a little hint of blue, but from the drivers seat they are just super white. I'm not sure about the autp function I haven't tried mine on auto. The guys at Retro-Solutions are top notch though and can answer all you questions.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice thanks, i think i will get the 6k's when i do it. Just bought a house though, no more truck funds for awhile

1 - 19 of 19 Posts