Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used the Eco/Waterless Car Wash Products?? And if so were can you get them other than online.. Reason i ask is im running a detail buisness but could defin increase my buisness if i could go mobile and would be great if i could do it minus the water... Thanks

·
Registered
601 Posts
Have you looked at Optimum No Rinse? It's not waterless, but it's professional and easy to use, especially mobile.

Are you on Autopia or DetailedImage? (forums).

Check those out if not.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent looked at the optimum but i will.. And im on neither of those forums, just trying to expand my buisness and came across the waterless car wash systems..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Autopia is a great source of info. Lots of real professional people and tons of pictures of before/after.

When I have to do a mobile detail of my own stuff (when traveling) I use the following:
- 5 gallon bucket w/sealable lid (fill with water and take with you)
- Grit Guard insert for bucket
- Optimum No Rinse formula
- Cobra Microfiber wash mit
- Absorber chamois
- Cobra "Guzzler" waffle weave towel (2)
- Klasse QD
- Bleache White (tires)
- Meguiar's QD interior

Everything above will fit nicely in a 2' x 2' spot in your vehicle, and requires no hose or water source.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh i checked out the optimum products and i was pretty impressed with there products.. Prob the route i will go and thanks for the tip...

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
adams makes very good waterless wash!! i would use waterless if the truck or car is very dirty~~

·
No 6.0
625 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts