Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using water injection on their first gen stroke without putting on a intercooler?
I'm considering putting a system on mine but wanted to hear some feedback from people who are using one without upgrading to a intercooler...
Thanks !!
:ford:

--Chuck

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have water meth on my truck and have had it on for year or so and like it alot. I have only ran the blue washer fluid and that works just fine. You can definatly feel it start injecting. Helped with high egts pretty good. Hope this helps

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply!
I was hoping it would give me some more power without stepping into bigger injectors or a intercooler quite yet...would you say it does 60-80 rear wheel HP roughly on these trucks?
Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in the same boat here I don't want to run an intercooler. Does anyone have good pictures of what they have set up. Like nozzle pump tank location. I'm thinking about putting the tank and pump in the tool box I don't think I have enough room under the Hood. Any help will be great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
274 Posts
I was just thinking about this to maybe help with egt's until I install an intercooler. interested to see where this thread goeas as far as feedback.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts