Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasup everyone, i heard about here on CompD, I'm from TN but am currently on my 2nd tour in Iraq, hope to learn a lot from you guys. Havent done anything to my truck cause i havent been in the U.S. since I've had it, but as i get time it's gonna happen. Lookin forward to meeting a great group of people.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. People like you let us do what we love to do so much in the US like have a family and have a powerstroke thanks stay safe:bowfast:

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
:welcome: to PSN

·
Registered
551 Posts
welcome from another military guy who understands about never being home!! Just remember to keep your head down and your spirits up!!!

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks randy, yea i have had the truck for 3 years and only been home 3 months of it, between being here and 6 hours from home at Camp Shelby,MS.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
welcome and thanks for your service:bowfast:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Welcome!

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Man i was in your exact situation in 05, OIF 3. Your at the right spot man. Welcome!

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Army, E-5, Military Police

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Well about a year and a half ago you and I were in the same seat. I was deployed for the surge with 2BCT 3ID. Im an insturctor now at Fort Sam Houston. After a few deployments, its good to take a break. If you need ANYTHING let me know and I can make it, or have it sent to you brother.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
63H, Track vehicle mechanic here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts