Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sinister diesel egr delete and want to add a wastegate but all i can find is the wastegate egr delete combo. any one know where i can get just wastegate and piping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeff. I've been doing some research and do I want wastegate or bov? Also what is acceptable ebp.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You want your back pressure around 60. Anything much higher then that your valves will start floating. And my preference would be a wastegate.

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
BOV will not help backpressure, only compresser surge (Intake side). Wastegate is for backpressure (Exhaust side)

·
Registered
93 Posts
BOV are cool to hear, but i havent heard any good reports about them (hang open sometimes, massive boost leak pretty much) i love my wastegate, set around 55lbs and work perfect with my industrial compounds.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
BOV are cool to hear, but i havent heard any good reports about them (hang open sometimes, massive boost leak pretty much) i love my wastegate, set around 55lbs and work perfect with my industrial compounds.
more info on the industrial compounds. What sizes are you running. I don't think anyone else on here is running industrials.

·
Registered
93 Posts
they are pretty much elites tow powers. 57mm and 71mm... like the website says they are good for about 750 hp. and my truck laid down 754 last time. they are perfect for 110 nozzles

1 - 10 of 10 Posts