Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 6 hours the rig is clean! God I hope it doesn't rain anytime soon!!

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
Thats amazing but do you even want to drive it?

Does that clay bar work on old 'seasoned' paint?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats amazing but do you even want to drive it?

Thanks....I do not want to drive it...just sit and stare! That blue looks soo good in the sun!! The clay bar should work on seasoned paints also.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Sharp, looks good! Claybar is an excellent paint cleaner, just really timew consuming..

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Looks great man nice work!

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
One of the best looking trucks I have ever seen! Looks great man!

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Works awesome on old paint... I clay barred my 99' truck just after I bought it, truck had 221,000 miles on it and was nearing 10 years old. Would've thought it was fresh paint when I was done if it weren't for the chips and small dings from it's life on the road.

·
Crazy Redneck
867 Posts
2500 wet/dry, very wet then buff, polish and wax. I just started on the right rear fender. I can't belive how much orange peel is in these things from the factory.

I should be done in a month or so.......but it will look better than the day I brought it home.

·
Registered
947 Posts
2500 wet/dry, very wet then buff, polish and wax. I just started on the right rear fender. I can't belive how much orange peel is in these things from the factory.

I should be done in a month or so.......but it will look better than the day I brought it home.
better post pics

and truck looks good Nathan

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2500 wet/dry, very wet then buff, polish and wax. I just started on the right rear fender. I can't belive how much orange peel is in these things from the factory.I should be done in a month or so.......but it will look better than the day I brought it home.
I can really see the orange peel now! I guess that will be next on my list!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
truck looks awesome, plus thats one of my favorite colors. For your sake I also hope it doesn't rain lol

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
i love our color in the sun! mine is a little more sun faded that yours i think lol it needs the same treatment you gave yours

·
Crazy Redneck
867 Posts
Forgot to add, your truck looks good.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i love our color in the sun! mine is a little more sun faded that yours i think lol it needs the same treatment you gave yours
You better get some pics when you do get it all polished up!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks great, I need to do that to mine too.

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
Im not trying to be partial or biased but I still like Iowapowerstrokes truck. Black trucks are sweeeeeet.

·
d-man
200 Posts
oooh shiny! very sharp looking truck, where abouts are you in san antonio? i live out at medina lake

1 - 20 of 27 Posts