Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
1995 Ford F-350 7.3 PSD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I make way to many of these posts but it's fun to ask people questions so... did I waste money on this?
Hand Communication Device Finger Portable communications device Gadget

I will not say how much I paid for it 馃槀

Registered
If you don't say how much it was then I'll say that you quite possibly paid too much for it

Premium Member
1995 Ford F-350 7.3 PSD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I overpaid by a good amount, but it was custom-ish because they never made diecast crew cabs to my knowledge and I found a guy who made the single cab ones into a crew cab then he painted it the same color as my truck

Reactions: Jax

Premium Member
99 & 00, F350s, manual and auto, Ext & Crew Cab, 4x2 & 4x4, need more room!
Do you like it? Will you smile every time you look at it? Then no, you didn't pay too much.

Administrator
Do you like it? Will you smile every time you look at it? Then no, you didn't pay too much.
my thought too.
what other people think does not matter.
if you are happy with your purchase, that is what counts.
people asked me last year why i needed a 45-70 rifle, a 9MM and a pocket derringer.
my answer was because i wanted them.
i now have 2 pocket guns. a 22 magnum, and a .410 shot shell/45 colt long derringer.
the S&W M&P EZ 9MM was because the arthritis is making it hard for me to rack the slide on the 45 ACP.
as for the Henry "Big Boy" 45-70 leger action, well, who does NOT want a big bore Henry??
first is the 22 mag. is a S&W 351PD.
second up is the Henry "big Boy" 45-70.
third is the Bond Arms "rowdy" derringer.
fourth is the S&W M&P EZ 9MM.
fifth is a S&W 629 44 magnum. one of 750 made.
and in top of the case is a S&W model 19 6 inch barrel 38 special, my first police carry weapon when i joined the police force in 1974.
last one is the S&W 45-06 first edition 45ACP.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory
Sleeve Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Trigger Car
Gun barrel Font Trigger Gun accessory Revolver
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Wood
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Gas
Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

i have another 22 rifles and shotguns, and 5 other old Colt, and Iver Johnson pistols

Premium Member
1995 Ford F-350 7.3 PSD
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I was feeling like I wasted money but you are correct it does make me smile seeing it.

Those guns are so COOL! I wish I could buy some of my own but age and money gets in the way.

Registered
my thought too.
what other people think does not matter.
if you are happy with your purchase, that is what counts.
people asked me last year why i needed a 45-70 rifle, a 9MM and a pocket derringer.
my answer was because i wanted them.
i now have 2 pocket guns. a 22 magnum, and a .410 shot shell/45 colt long derringer.
the S&W M&P EZ 9MM was because the arthritis is making it hard for me to rack the slide on the 45 ACP.
as for the Henry "Big Boy" 45-70 leger action, well, who does NOT want a big bore Henry??
first is the 22 mag. is a S&W 351PD.
second up is the Henry "big Boy" 45-70.
third is the Bond Arms "rowdy" derringer.
fourth is the S&W M&P EZ 9MM.
fifth is a S&W 629 44 magnum. one of 750 made.
and in top of the case is a S&W model 19 6 inch barrel 38 special, my first police carry weapon when i joined the police force in 1974.
last one is the S&W 45-06 first edition 45ACP.
View attachment 207959 View attachment 207960 View attachment 207961 View attachment 207962 View attachment 207963 View attachment 207964
i have another 22 rifles and shotguns, and 5 other old Colt, and Iver Johnson pistols
You mean that you can have guns in Jersey????

Here in Colorado we are becoming California central with our gun laws.

Premium Member
99 & 00, F350s, manual and auto, Ext & Crew Cab, 4x2 & 4x4, need more room!
I remember when Jersey was a garden state. Now I'm afraid to cross the State line. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts