Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Aint Got Non
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have heard great things about warren injectors for a long time. Between the price and satisfied customers it seemed like a no brained for me now that it's time to get some new sticks. I went to a shop that sold warren and a few other brands and was pretty much told to pass on the warren injectors and that their quality has gone down in the last year or so, and cited a customer that was having trouble with their 155/30's.

It would be very depressing to get new injectors to only have issues with them (I understand issues happen). Anyways I was directed in the direction of the full force injectors....

Opinions on warrens injectors and/or full forces would be great.

Thanks
Don

·
JGman141
859 Posts
The only issue I've heard of is when people get injectors built from cores they have on hand. It's kind of a crap shoot with those because milage is really unknown when they go to build them. I've seen it first hand how much effort they put into core injectors trying to make them run well but that's is a very difficult task. I've ran their injectors for a few year now with no issues, I also got the upgraded spool valves and they are amazing. If you have the coin get the upgraded spool valves, well worth the money.

·
Aint Got Non
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now when u say cores do u mean the factory remans or if I pulled mine out with a 100k miles and had them built?

·
JGman141
859 Posts
Now when u say cores do u mean the factory remans or if I pulled mine out with a 100k miles and had them built?
Cores are injectors they buy and have on stand by if a customer can't afford to have down time with there truck. They build the injector you order from those if you can't send yours in to be modified. They do have remans but they are pricey since there "new" from a manufacturer.

·
Aint Got Non
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
10-4. So I gather remains are a much safer route.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
PIS is another good injector builder, along with full force, and rosewood

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have heard great things about warren injectors for a long time. Between the price and satisfied customers it seemed like a no brained for me now that it's time to get some new sticks. I went to a shop that sold warren and a few other brands and was pretty much told to pass on the warren injectors and that their quality has gone down in the last year or so, and cited a customer that was having trouble with their 155/30's.

It would be very depressing to get new injectors to only have issues with them (I understand issues happen). Anyways I was directed in the direction of the full force injectors....

Opinions on warrens injectors and/or full forces would be great.

Thanks
Don
I've heard the same thing. The shops around here sell Warrens , Full Force and Swamps. They don't recommend them cause of previous bad experiences. But the others are double the price.

·
Aint Got Non
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Powetstroke injector prices make me want to punch children!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have run warrens 175/stock injectors and currently have there 190/100's. Both sets have performed great and zero issues. I currently have my truck there now getting the trans built and have nothing but good things to say about them.

I also have freinds running there injectors with great luck as well.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jesse is a great person to deal with, sure any company will have bad stories when dealing with any type of rebuilt anythings. From my experience and everyone I've sent to them, they'll go way far out of their way to make sure you're taken care of.

A lot of times regardless of the source the Injector was to blame when dirty oil was the culprit.

If stiction is your concern, by all means get the improved spool valves and run T6 syn. and be done with stiction for the rest of your life.

Tell Jesse or Patrick Denny sent ya.

D

·
Still learning
577 Posts
I've been trying to order injectors from warren's for about 2 weeks now. I've tried calling several times, my shop has called several times. They haven't returned voicemails or phone calls, and I've managed to get one 5 word email from them. Anyone else had this problem?

·
Banned
26 Posts
They have a two week waiting period now, and are swamped with orders. Good luck trying to get a set within that time period.
As fa as the injectors go. I've had a bad set from them, but Jesse went way above what he had to do. He actually drove down to where I am at and helped me with then here. Best customer service out there.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I've been trying to order injectors from warren's for about 2 weeks now. I've tried calling several times, my shop has called several times. They haven't returned voicemails or phone calls, and I've managed to get one 5 word email from them. Anyone else had this problem?

What number are you using? I called and didnt get an answer last week, didnt leave a message was just gonna call back and 5 minutes later they called me back.
I can pretty much always get a call back from them. Like what's been said, they are at a 2 week wait right now once you place an order.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Haters gonna hate! I love my warrens got them faster then two weeks also if they don't answer they will call you back. Jess is the guy to deal with for sure.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
What number are you using? I called and didnt get an answer last week, didnt leave a message was just gonna call back and 5 minutes later they called me back.
I can pretty much always get a call back from them. Like what's been said, they are at a 2 week wait right now once you place an order.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I'm using the number on the website.

Haters gonna hate! I love my warrens got them faster then two weeks also if they don't answer they will call you back. Jess is the guy to deal with for sure.
I'm not hating, I just asked if anyone else was having the same problem. I didn't bad mouth anyone.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
I've been running his 190/75 for 4 years now never had any trouble until I rolled my truck and Jesse went above and beyond for me. Also his tuning is pretty awesome, kinda cheating I live 20min away.
Also ZIKA I was out there a few weeks ago that's a pretty sick truck you have bud.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts