Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i had what i wanted to do all figured out but now im starting to maybe change my mind. My original plan was to do some turbo upgrades with the EBPV delete and a ported compressor housing, then get the Adrenaline, and a RR with fuel bowl delete since i would have to bowl out any way. now im thinking im going to check and see if i need the Adrenaline and if i dont put that $600 towords a set of Swamps 175/146 single shot injectors. i know i have limits with the PMR's in my truck and im not trying to sho0 for the moon just looking for a little more grunt. also i was kind of wondering about the 1.0 a/r turbine housing if i should get one of those with the injectors or if i should keep the .84 housing. i know you guys are got to tell me to get a 38r and a set of hybrids but i have a baby on the way so i kind of have a buget like $1300 right now and hopfully by fall another $1000, the injectors might have to wait till next spring (2011) thou. Any info would be appreciated Thanks in advance Cat00

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
The Adrenaline is an awesome pump upgrade. With any new injectors, you will see a huge help from the Adrenaline.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
:whs: and a aftermarket valvebody $225.00

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
With the 1.0 housing and those injectors and adrenaline pump youll have a nice rig.

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
For $225 I believe he's talking about the John Wood VB from ITP Diesel.

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
im not sure on the cost, but call BTS and see what their vb cost. VERY good company to buy from.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I just put a Racer X vb in mine this past weekend made a huge difference. I called and spoke to them before i ordered it and they were a big help and very knowledgeable. It was 210 plus shipping i think 16 for shipping. They do have a 90 dollar core charge also.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
John Wood or BTS.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
VB , Wicked wheel ,adrenaline, would be my vote.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts