Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone get me the Walbro part number? My Ford Pump is dieing... Nursed it 300 miles today...:doh:

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, more or less... just not going to pay $240 bucks for another stock pump... It did great for 80k, but the 200% nozzles are too much for it I think...

·
Registered
928 Posts
You need to get a fuel pressure guage so you can see what your fuel pressure is doing at wide open. Do you have a fuel pressure guage? Or any guages at all, guages are your friend, you cant have too many guages, guages let you know whats going on with many things, get some guages, cant have too many guages, guages can be very useful,
Geeze get some guages would ya.:D

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to get a fuel pressure guage so you can see what your fuel pressure is doing at wide open. Do you have a fuel pressure guage? Or any guages at all, guages are your friend, you cant have too many guages, guages let you know whats going on with many things, get some guages, cant have too many guages, guages can be very useful,

LOL... Gauges? No one runs gauges anymore...LOL

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Your talking to Joe the Gauge whore here. I think he has like 16 gauges in all. :evil:ford:

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your talking to Joe the Gauge whore here. I think he has like 16 gauges in all. :evil:ford:

17 in the cab... another 15 or so in the tool box as spares and such...LOL

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
It must look like a christmas tree inside at night. LOL

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
Now that's funny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts