Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
powerstroker6.0
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a new tuned for my livewire any one ever used her?

·
powerstroker6.0
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want my rig to smoke I want a good street tune tow tune with Jake and a transmission tune only with jake

·
matt
911 Posts
no, no ones every used them, ill make you a smoke tune if you want one
can you make a race tune with just a slite lope to it or is it only the harsh lope that you see on youtube and what not?

·
powerstroker6.0
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tank how are her tunes I'm wanting to order tomorrow

·
Registered
571 Posts
I use her tow tune and I've been very happy with it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
many people have used her for many years my self included, she is great to deal with and her tunes are top notch

·
Registered
255 Posts
Vivian is great! I run her street, tow, and looney tunes.
Looney is great, good power, shifts are awesome especially at WOT.

Not to mention her service is top notch! I emailed her, she called me back less then 5 minutes later, it was funny cause she was actually out running errands when she called. We talked for a bit about the truck. She said she would get the tunes emailed within the hour - I had them in about 30 mins.
Not going to mention anybody specific but I have waited days and sometimes weeks to get a response from some tuners! And others I never heard back from.

Looney on my truck smokes down low, but seems to clear up once above 2200rpm. That's from a dead stop. If your rolling already it's more of just a quick puff then clears to just a haze.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I've had multiple tunes from her and they all suck compared to my gogo and gearhead tunes

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
I've had multiple tunes from her and they all suck compared to my gogo and gearhead tunes
I can't really tell if you're joking or serious here, but I have not had good luck at all with her tunes. Shifting has always been way off.

·
powerstroker6.0
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who do yall recommend

·
Registered
64 Posts
I run her looney tune. Runs great and she will work with you unlike most tuners to get it right. Shifts are great which is most important. I have run a lot of tunes and dealt with most. She will work with you. It seems like some trucks wont shift right with some companies tunes.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
For all you 09 and newer boys, Viv been around longer then you think and was in the game longer as well. Many folks ran her old tunes use a little courtesy.

·
Dirty Outlaw
55 Posts
I run her looney tune and it is great ! trans shifts are also great. She is tops in the customer service department . I would recommend her 2 anyone

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi,

Thank You Guys.

Smoke is pretty dependent on the truck. Some trucks tend to smoke more than others but it can be both toned down and raised, depending on what you are looking to get out of the truck. That is custom tuning. I don't just sell you a file, I work with you to get it to be what you want.

Like in the case of Dillon (fordfreak4life). Based on his comment it would seem he has run several of our files when he only purchased the transmission only file with jake brake. Since I had to write the file and then add the jake brake, I gave him both.

Dillon, I didn't know how unhappy you were cause you never told me and we communicated after I sold you the file.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Vivian

1 - 20 of 94 Posts