Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's got a real video of there 7.3 in a real world senario (not a dyno) pulling, pushing, in cab whatever? I think there are a lot of people here like me building 500hp motors and hear about how the 38R is loud or what its like to drive with that kinda power on tap, cmon you guys with this power post up some video's and lets see some action so those of us that are building can get a taste!! :bowfast:

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

Mine was at about 470hp... Now it should be a bit more, but I just cant dyno it with no money in the pocket to fix it. work truck these days!

·
Registered
115 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that the quote of the day or have you had that up for awhile?

Nice video's guys keep them coming, I am sure there are plenty of people here that feel the same way and can only wonder until our own builds become a reality. :D

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Nice. I too would like to see some videos of a truck with around 500 hp. And what 1/4 and 1/8 mile times would someone run with about 500 or so hp?

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
Give me a couple of weeks. Waiting on a couple of little parts.

·
Registered
504 Posts
As soon as I switch over to syntheitc oil, and get my oil crossover line installed I'll have some serious HP vids.:D

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Is that the quote of the day or have you had that up for awhile?

Nice video's guys keep them coming, I am sure there are plenty of people here that feel the same way and can only wonder until our own builds become a reality. :D
:whs: injectors, programmer, exhaust, and other parts on their way aiming for low 400's hrsp. range here:ford:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been awhile, it describes me as well.
Right on, I wasnt sure if that was a dig or what cause I had never seen it in your sig before now, considering I am actually on here a lot although I dont post too much. I was getting all fired up on that one.

I love that last video of the roll on from Alaska, you can really tell how quick the truck is accelerating. Awsome!

·
Banned
153 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
One of the local pulls have mods in sig. I will be dynoing it in may i think ill be 450-500hp. Beat a cummins to take 1st by a foot.

·
Registered
319 Posts
acutally i had tw tunes and my trans was being funky.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts