Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont want to get bashed for asking this, but i am seeing some 6.4's on youtube, that have unplugged their vgt turbo, and made switched to turn it on and off, what would be hte positive and negative effects of this

·
IH Diesel Power
732 Posts
Smoke Switch i bet, but That could be wrong. Cant be good for anything and there isnt any reason for a smoke switch on a 6.4 because they smoke more that enough the way it is. I hate the way my hotter tunes smoke.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Why does it seem like all the threads you start involve doing some unconventional and unproven mod to your truck? If u wanna be noisy and smokey that badly, why not get a Cummins, some white sunglasses, and a monster energy hat 2 sizes too big, and call it a day?

·
SuperStroker91
89 Posts
As a matter fact what works just a good lodge a screwdriver in the turbo when you won't it turned of and pull it out it will come right back to running order just be sure NOT TO STICK IT IN TO DEEP

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why not just keep your stupid comments to yourself? it was a simple question, unless you have the answer. no reason to wate your time

·
Registered
284 Posts
No, it was a stupid question, and I think you know it too. The first sentence of your first post says it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts