Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
JGman141
859 Posts
I would wait until the trans took a crap, and the 364.5 will out flow your rcd 68

·
PSN Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So would the tranny get built, or would I get a whole new one? And also, what parts do I need to fit that s364.5 fmw?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Tranny built or send it as a core on a built one. It doesn't matter. Run it until you can drive it to work the next day, will do no more harm than getting it built tomorrow. Everything has to be cleaned out anyways. If your afraid of lag. Get an s362. It will flow quite a bit. You'll need a T4 mount kit with uppipes MPD CED and Irate make good kits. Track times and Speeds will be a LOT more accurate than a dyno. I personally don't think you will quite be at 600rwhp. But high 500s.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm selling a modified ATS aurora 3000 if your interested. This turbo is practically brand new, new turbine/new billet wheel/new bearings and cartridge. Only pieces used are the mounting hardware and housings, which only have 10k miles on them. Turbo is a billet 66x91mm comp with 360 thrust system. Turbo is rated for 700+hp. This is the second one I've had and I had it paired with 225/100 injectors and it screamed and smoked like crazy, I needed to pull 20k pounds so I switched my set up. Truck put down high 600's and with your sticks you'd have no problem at high 5's low 6's maybe if tuning was dialed in. Turbo comes with a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty. The kit includes up pipe, t3 divided mount, turbo, oil drain, and oil feed. It's an awesome turbo that just screams down the road, sad that I had to switch.

I thought IIvonnyII was going to buy it or swap with me but he miraculously bailed all of a sudden and cut off communication...thanks..lol

If your interested shoot me a text at 217-766-9101 and I can get you some pics.

Jon

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm selling a modified ATS aurora 3000 if your interested. This turbo is practically brand new, new turbine/new billet wheel/new bearings and cartridge. Only pieces used are the mounting hardware and housings, which only have 10k miles on them. Turbo is a billet 66x91mm comp with 360 thrust system. Turbo is rated for 700+hp. This is the second one I've had and I had it paired with 225/100 injectors and it screamed and smoked like crazy, I needed to pull 20k pounds so I switched my set up. Truck put down high 600's and with your sticks you'd have no problem at high 5's low 6's maybe if tuning was dialed in. Turbo comes with a 12 month unlimited mileage warranty. The kit includes up pipe, t3 divided mount, turbo, oil drain, and oil feed. It's an awesome turbo that just screams down the road, sad that I had to switch.

I thought IIvonnyII was going to buy it or swap with me but he miraculously bailed all of a sudden and cut off communication...thanks..lol

If your interested shoot me a text at 217-766-9101 and I can get you some pics.

Jon
What is your knew set up for towing??

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm putting in 190/75's with a billet Rudy's 68, aftermarket cac pipes, csf intercooler, hd up pipes, rr, and tsd tune. All to keep my egt's down. text me if you want to talk.

217-766-9101

btw

Semper Fi

21 - 26 of 26 Posts