Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Looks Awesome! Is this original paint? i might take you up on that offer.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
mine dont even look that good. and its only 4 years old. :doh: and ive turtle waxed it twice

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mine dont even look that good. and its only 4 years old. :doh: and ive turtle waxed it twice
see that were you went wrong! you used turtle wax:poke: and here is the best part it only took me an hour with adams to make it shine and two coats of wax to make it look good! thats how good adams is

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
now all you need is some real tires on there and get rid of those donutsLOL

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
I need to get me some adams polish. Everytime i see a truck with it on it it just looks awesome.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
looks awesome, got some shots from further away? I really wanna do the bedliner on the rockers of mine and I think we got nearly the same body color.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks awesome, got some shots from further away? I really wanna do the bedliner on the rockers of mine and I think we got nearly the same body color.
look at my avatar! if that isnt good ill take some more pics

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
adams?? were can u pick that up at?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not to jack the thread or start a war or anything , but how does this Adams stuff compare to Zaino Brothers? Ive been using Zaino for years .... just wondering if this adams is worth switching to or not?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not to jack the thread or start a war or anything , but how does this Adams stuff compare to Zaino Brothers? Ive been using Zaino for years .... just wondering if this adams is worth switching to or not?
read the sticky on the top of this thread! there are people that did the switch and are loving adams way better!

Me I have never used zaino but a good freind of mine loved zaino intill I gave him a bottle of adams and he never went back to zaino

·
Registered
229 Posts
Wow , Adams looks like good stuff. You almost had me converted , i researched online watched the videos and looked at reviews. I was about to pull the trigger until i saw you had to have 2 seperate polishes for hand or machine ... same with sealant. I go back and forth , sometimes by hand and sometimes by machine. I would have a small fortune and a ginormous shelf of adams products if i converted. It does look like good stuff tho .... if it will even duplicate the results of Zaino ... it is definatley one of the better products on the market.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
ahhh so mothers is like banks???? hah! ill try some Adams out!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts