Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in my truck this morning and drove to the gas station to get some diesel,ran fine one the way there,when i cranked it up to leave and pulled out and it had no power and it would barely make 5psi of boost and would go no higher. The more throttle u gave it the worse it would want to run,after driving it for a few miles it started to run better and started making boost again but it was in and out and would run bad,did the same thing all day and i was coming home it started runnig real bad and just cut off and would not crank,tried it about 30min later and cranked up,but still runs the same. Anyone got any thoughts on what is wrong? Thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
:whs:Check it for codes? What codes if any? CEL? IPR? IPC?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked the screen and the fuel filter look fine. It runs good and idles fine just wont make any boost,it will go to about 5psi and thats it,try to get on the gas any harder and it will just bog down.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just looked at it but it was clean from what i can tell. i have seen it dirty before and not doin what it is doin now.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its just weird,it will rev just fine and runs smooth but when u drive it,u can just not get on the throttle real hard and it will not make over 5psi and u can just put it to the floor and it will not go . i was wonderin if there was any way the Map sensor was bad or somethn,it asks like the vaccum hose if off .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts