Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a little stiction, and Im going to shange the oil next week so I want to order some rev-x today.

From I understand, I need two bottles? Seems a little pricey, but I want my smooth running truck back.

Anyways, whos got the best deal on REV-X right now? I want to order today. I will be checking in later this afternoon when I get a break in work. Thanks. Open to PM's.

:psn:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ordered/received my package from Evergreen America - AR9100 product. I've searched around some of the other forums and this is comparable to Rev-X, regarding improved cold-starts and stiction matters. I have NOT used it yet, though I am planning an oil change in the morning. Rev-X is pricey for my budget, so taking a chance on this product and feel better about possible "snake oil" from reading some other's results.

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Yeah it was "exposed". LMAO. That's why there is no competing product that has a track record like it. Its not cheap, but it works and it works all the time.

Gimme a shot if you'd like and we can get it out to you. Pretty much everyone has minimum pricing to abide by. You just missed free shipping I had.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts