Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do my exhaust now from my 4" dpf/cat powerstroker67 (yes, im old school and have been running a delete pipe for awhile now since they came out lol) delete pipe. Im tired of the way the stock exit looks. Could vendors please PM me a price on a 4" back from my dpf/cat delete pipe with a 6" flat (not rolled or angled) tip... BTW i would like a 90* bend in the exhaust so its coming out the side of my truck and not at a angle. Anybody with pics of this similiar set up, please post em. Thanks :ford:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jeff, i think diamond eye does too. Vendors if you want to make a buck or two shoot me a pm with a price on any of these 2 set ups with a black 6" tip thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really? Bc like you said the pics look like it bends at a 90 and is a side exit? Well I'm glad u said something bc I want a side exit..

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
The flow pro kits still exit at an angle, I've had two different ones on my truck. The AFE is the only one I know of that come out the side after the tire but they only come in 4".

I modified my flo-pro one to exit out the side though with a 6" 45* tip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.