Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say thanks to all that showed up. It seems as the intervention has worked. I'm not going anywhere.............:grouphug::grouphug:

Yea...it's the little things like hanging out with friends that snap you back to reality. Thanks again for helping me through this crisis!!!!!!!!

:psnb::dfpsn:

·
Registered
853 Posts
:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Good to hear youre staying around man, it wouldnt be the same without you...i mean youd be leave me alone with a damn MARINE! Seriously man its good to hear, but I think a certain female had more to do with it than we did...

·
harley master
496 Posts
Glad to hear it brother. There would of definatly been a big hole in our group with you gone. Now you get to help move the shop......:evil

·
Registered
551 Posts
Good to hear youre staying around man, it wouldnt be the same without you...i mean youd be leave me alone with a damn MARINE! Seriously man its good to hear, but I think a certain female had more to do with it than we did...
Whats the matter Jon.....you don't feel safe around me? Good to hear Brian is still going to be with us for awhile yet. Kinda like family.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Whats the matter Jon.....you don't feel safe around me? Good to hear Brian is still going to be with us for awhile yet. Kinda like family.
Its not that I dont feel safe, being around Marines is like babysitting a kid with down syndrome!!LOL:pointlaugh:

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't worry fellas there's always a back up plan. Yes, my lady did play a big part but VA PSN filled in the rest.

:dfpsn:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts