Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I was updating the roster for the VA chapter. Fellas I got to say when you look at the list we roll DDEEEPPP in PSD trucks.

http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123214

So let's get some planning going on. What's the thoughts on an ALL OUT call out of PSN members for getting together??

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Awesome idea, wish I could make it and as of right now I may not make it to woodbridge in May, Ill know tomorrow or Thursday if Im getting deployed short notice or not :/

Chad

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
you know me im always game!

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea...I know we got a few things already planned out there. I was updating the list and realized it's more than a few people. We have a good running track record for some big GTGs. When you look at that list it would be nice to have them all in one spot for a good day of truckin'.

·
"VA Strokers" V. Director
49 Posts
That would be pretty sweet if we could. Lets set a goal of atleast 80% and have a hell of G2G. Any ideas on location or time frame? You think that Quaker steak in Fredricksburg would let us do a big event they have a large parking lot.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
80% is too few!! We need a full press of 100%....LOL I don't care where it is I'll be there. Peer pressure sucks.....

·
49 Posts
Haha ok. Ill be there. I think that Quaker steak in Fredricksburg is a good option to consider. Dos anyone know anyone that works there or even know the manager to plan a big g2g. Maybe we can come up with something to do other than just g2g. No idea what just throwing out ideas.

·
49 Posts
Ill post something on the org to try and get those guys to.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
We could look at a track day at summer duck for some fun runs then convoy over to the lube for some bs, beer and food

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I know the Quaker steak manager in Fredericksburg.

He'll, if anyone just wants a fun get together come on out. I have 10 acres, plenty of parking, and will BBQ all we want!

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And this is how the magic happens people....

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know during the summer months the lube was letting car meets happen then every Saturday night, I wouldn't see why we wouldn't be able to have something there as long as someone talk to the manager.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
I know the Quaker steak manager in Fredericksburg.

He'll, if anyone just wants a fun get together come on out. I have 10 acres, plenty of parking, and will BBQ all we want!
Your place sounds good, when are we looking to meet
before we go with this idea, we need to make sure dirt drags are on the menu...hahaha

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
before we go with this idea, we need to make sure dirt drags are on the menu...hahaha
4 wide dirt drags like last time lol

·
49 Posts
I got to see this. I heard about it from heavyassualts place I think. Depending on when we do will determine if I can participate but either way ill be there. Cousehunter it's your place do you set a date.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We will need to drag the back to get it level... Anyone got the equipment to make it straight??

At this rate in a few years I'll have to get stands and a concessions booth...LMAO

·
Registered
474 Posts
ba the back of a truck is all i need to sit on to watch.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm in. Coming out of Powhatan! There are quite a few other obs owners here and I can see if they'd be interested also?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts