Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone have problem with statetrooper.

I heard there is a statetrooper getting people for dpf deletes. Just wonder if anyone has been pulled and if you got a 2500 ticket.

Thanks. New member in chesapeake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a 10 and was told not to get pulled. He said there is a trooper the pulls over diesel trucks and as he is walking up to the truck he is look under for the delete before he gets to your window. And not a trooper. Just a guy that likes his fuel milage. What it does get at that.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
Ok cool

had to ask

I wonder what He could write ?

I wonder what training he would have to evaluate an exhaust system ?

I wonder if you could run gutted components ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
That was the other thing we talked about. If you where to still have it on but altered eventually he will get smart enough to really check. Don't want to give him any ammo. He just knows what the dpf looks like and if it's not there you get a 2500 ticket. Just what I have heard and wanted to see if anyone has had the ticket and what others thought about. Also a warning to those without.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where do you recommend for a mechanic shop around hampton roads. Also the guy I was talking to got the ticket. NC resident and still had the pay the fine.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Me

·
Registered
3 Posts
Old post but I'll add on. Hampton for now. Buying a house out in Stanardsville next month. Can't wait to get out to the mountains.

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
Sorry but things do change over time. I'm in the local area to Norfolk so hit me up if you have any questions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry but things do change over time. I'm in the local area to Norfolk so hit me up if you have any questions.
Yeah, seems like everything is on FB now. I just logged in last night cause I'm on deployment and I was reading some older threads about stuff done to other folks trucks.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts