Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, we need to get something figured out for this month. Most likely im outta here by the end of the month if not earlier. So let make something happen!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Dyno day. Saturday the 14th at my shop. Only an hour away from Harrisonburg. Several are already suppose to be coming. The more the merrier.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once everything is definite ill let yall know but i dont want to say one thing and end up being something else.

Btw im surprised i havent seen you or dave drivin around fredericksburg the last 2 days!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Dang wish I could come but I have a motorcycle class that weekend.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Good news travels in two's............details to follow.

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dyno day. Saturday the 14th at my shop. Only an hour away from Harrisonburg. Several are already suppose to be coming. The more the merrier.
i am in southern maryland and would love to attend. can you send me an address please?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
i am in southern maryland and would love to attend. can you send me an address please?

Here is the thread on it. Would be great to have you make it down.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Think you forgot the link man. Id love to make it over for that one but ive got guard that weekend, hope you get a good turn out

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
we'll see how my work schedule is....may leave the beast at home, but I might show up if I'm not workin.

Chad

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
blead Ford Blue
473 Posts
Once everything is definite ill let yall know but i dont want to say one thing and end up being something else.

Btw im surprised i havent seen you or dave drivin around fredericksburg the last 2 days!
havent had my truck for over a week now, she is back at the auto body shop getting painted again, the people i use can paint or prep for $hit, hoping to have he back next week, what the time frame you may be leaving?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts