Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Load up what you got videos, of the 2wd, and 4wd dirt drags LMAO, Awsome Brian and his wife for hosting over at there house with food, Luke for bring the grill and table, Dave for cooking, Steve with the pallets yet us warm through out the day. Jersey crew nice meet ya'll and making the drive ya'll are welcome anything we got something going on. Thanks for everyone for making it out, lets keep it up and stay active, think when its warmer we are gonna try and do this again, camping the weekend so we can plan accordingly.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Heres what I got...I think I missed Adams truck bcs he had people around it and my camera ran out of battery, sorry brother... Now all we need is Sean or Danny to upload those videos!!!!!!!

:dfpsn:

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
:ford: we will deff be back to VA

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Wish i could have made it out. I got tyed up in yorktown with a hangover....oh well. so who won the dirt drags?

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Folks with 4wd lol, Me and John did it in 2wd and roster tailed the entire time someone has videos.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Re: New Year GTG Richmond VA Sat Jan 14

Well here are the videos of the dirt drags.

Rescue 250 and Sniper 32 getting at it with 2x4

Oh yeah don't lock your TC when you have not moved yet LOL

·
Registered
64 Posts
awesome meet!!! thanks brian and his wife for having us.... oh and dealing with the police when they showed!

·
blead Ford Blue
473 Posts
yes very cool meet will have to do it again, but evan more truck, oh and big thanks to Brian and his wife, oh and the police.... you know your doing good when they show up.......lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
pics and vids turned out great guys

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, had a great time. Good meeting everyone and seeing some very cool trucks. Looks like my Excursion needs a little engine work to run with you guys!! Great time very nice meeting everyone and THANKS to Brian and his wife for hosting the tgt.

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
Great to have an X in the crowd and it was great you made it. Hope we can drag you out more in the future. LOL

·
Registered
474 Posts
Eh. I don't see you needing more work. I'm quite happy with stock setup and what's I'm my sig. Pulls the trailer fine. Oh and that's loaded to 10k and bout to get bigger. Just waiting to order a bigger trailer.

·
Registered
86 Posts
let me know when you guys have another meet. im in western maryland but theres a few of us here that are part of the nation thatll be sure to drive down. :ford:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts