oh yeah i knew that nevermind haha

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
shut up i had a brain fart haha

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
So you guys ever just meet up or anything like that??? Now that I am back need to meet some PSD guys and what not

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks! I just moved from Arizona to SANDY UTAH! I got the flaps from RowdyRack.com down in AZ but he will ship cross country. Had them custom made for the SilverBullet! If it's cold enough the mountains turn blue! ;) haha

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks! I just moved from Arizona to SANDY UTAH! I got the flaps from RowdyRack.com down in AZ but he will ship cross country. Had them custom made for the SilverBullet! If it's cold enough the mountains turn blue! ;) haha
Hey Sliver, i have some custom made flaps from Rowdy Racks, great stuff huh! i love them too!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The way it's been lately they'll be blue alot here. ;)

·
2000 F350 7.3 PSD
3 Posts
Well, I'm reviving this old thread. Thoughts on Weber Counties decision to start emissions testing in 2017? Anybody from Davis/SLC counties have any big issues with it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m here in cedar city Utah. I have a white 05 f350 with an 04 6.0 that will crank but not start. Idk what it is. I know knitting about diesels except how to change the hpop and hook up a scan gauge II.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My 08 F450 on the wrecker. Broke the transfer case. Will have it fixed soon, just waiting for parts.

I am Mike and live in Plain City and spend a lot of time in Mount Pleasant at my retreat from reality in the mountains:smile:

Attachments

201 - 214 of 214 Posts