Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Patty
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UCR!! Me and some guys are starting up a diesel club kinda thing for the Upstate of South Carolina called Upstate Coal Rollers! Go find us on Facebook and like our page! We are going to start meeting up on the weekends and we need more diesels! Tell everyone you know! We are thinking of having the meet place in Greenville! Thanks guys!!

·
Modnifisant
11 Posts
New to PSN. Not a lot of free weekends but would like to make a few g2g's and make some Power Stroke friends.

·
Modnifisant
11 Posts
I have a Cracked/Broke Flexplate. Could not see it until I removed the reinforcing washer. Cracked all the way around, just outside of the bolt pattern. Now to deside on which brand to replace it with. Glad it turned out to be that and not the Torque Converter.
Time to get cleaned up and relaxed for Super Bowl. I am pulling for the Budweiser commercials:hehe:
Y'all be safe, it's a mean world out there.

·
Modnifisant
11 Posts
Come on people this is a group. POST SOME STUFF. How is it going at work? What has gone on today? What is on your mind? What have you been doing to your truck? This is a place where you can say things you would not post on FaceBook. :blah:
I am working on the longest repair in history. Only have a few hours each weekend but am ready to start putting things together. Going to change my week fuel pump, install my 4" down pipe, and install my Train Horns while I have it down.
Well I have to get up at 4AM so Good night and God bless. Y'all be careful, it's a mean world out there.

·
Modnifisant
11 Posts
Life sucks works long truck sits idle for winter to cold in new York to do anything:mad:
Been a rollar coaster hear. Heavy coat and 30 degree mornings and 65 degree afternoons

·
Modnifisant
11 Posts
Hoping to have the truck running this weekend. Almost there. Tranny and transfer case are done. Was doing my 4" down pipe while I had it down but did not have enough hands. Fuel pump seems to be getting weak and I am also replacing it.
Good night and God bless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts