Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ups just dropped off my smoke led tails tell me whatcha think... :rockwoot:

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks good man! Wish I had some of these. What did they cost ya?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
150 amazon I know they're not recons but the woman didn't want to spend 300 on a set of tails for my bday. I hope they hold up and don't burn out...

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
I have the same set on mine, hold up good have not had a problem and are very bright!

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
I personally wouldnt sport anything Recon. Alot of problems

·
My other twin turbo...
1,066 Posts
Jesus, leaves on the trees... green grass, liquid precipitation.... I have to leave Ohio one of these days. Nice look on your truck dude.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Recon went way down hill I had so many issues that they wouldnt help me with i took them all off and smoked the stock ones.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
they look nice. keep us updated on the quality and performance of them, wouldn't mind getting a set if they turn out.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will do, the passenger one was damaged when I opened the box, cracked corner of, they are already sending me a new set to replace it

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Looks great on there, perfect touch.

only Recon item I have is smoked LED cab lights, but they have been on for about 2 years and 50k miles and haven't had a single issue :shrug:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks great on there, perfect touch.

only Recon item I have is smoked LED cab lights, but they have been on for about 2 years and 50k miles and haven't had a single issue :shrug:
my buddy has all recon, he's had endless issues

·
nobody likes a quitter
447 Posts
Recons suck. I have a Recon third brake light and 2 of the 4 cargo lights flicker or don't work at all when I open my doors. I want to get smoked tail lights but haven't seen ones that I like yet. I think Im going to smoke the stock ones.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The lights look good! Got a link for them i think they would look good on my truck! If you get a chance some pic's of them lit up in the dark would be nice.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll try to tonight they're bright, for the link just go to amazon and search smoked led taillights . Atomic car parts inc

1 - 20 of 22 Posts