Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the right route to go with my truck. I currently have the transmission out getting a stage 1 sam wyse. So while it was out I was going to do bellowed uppipes, 360 rebuild, KC S3000 turbine, KC billet wheel, deleted outlet, deleted pedestal and possibly HPOP lines and 4 line fuel feed. Would this be a waste on stock injectors and should I have any worries about factory head studs? I really have no plans for injectors unless one fails someday.

Thanks for any input. I'm new to the diesel building word.

PS. already have hydra and gauges. Forgot that

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,238 Posts
No worries about head studs. All those upgrades will help.

·
2000 F350 SuperDuty 4x4
1,009 Posts
Looking for the right route to go with my truck. I currently have the transmission out getting a stage 1 sam wyse. So while it was out I was going to do bellowed uppipes, 360 rebuild, KC S3000 turbine, KC billet wheel, deleted outlet, deleted pedestal and possibly HPOP lines and 4 line fuel feed. Would this be a waste on stock injectors and should I have any worries about factory head studs?

I really have no plans for injectors unless one fails someday.

Thanks for any input. I'm new to the diesel building word.

PS. already have hydra and gauges. Forgot that
Hahaha, yeah... that's what we all say (at first)! But once bitten buy the "power bug", you'll be wantin' bigger injectors, more HPO, bigger exhaust, hotter tunes...

You might as well start saving-up the $$ now for more stuff!

But Sbluke55 is right, all those goodies should wake it up a bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts