·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
start

deconstruction

Putting it back together

still needed some adjusting

and installed the new style FX4 decals also.

and a shot with the little ones ride

Overall im pleased. have good fog lights again and everything was a direct install. i only need the 05-07 header panel to make it all oem install. o i also found out i have a block heater. might come in handy down here haha

i also dont hate the black and it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb like some other colors would. still trying to decide what to do paint scheme wise

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. They were 20 on eBay. Gonna have some with Ptm x made soon

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
already changed it up.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Looks good man. I would have never been able to get those stickers were they needed to be.lol

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I ran a line of tape along the edge of the old one before taking it off so I could put it back where the old one was.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys I agree 100% looks like a brand new truck.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i might be interested but just not yet. i have few things im wanting to get but need to sell 2 more things i have first. need new style emblems and an egr valve to plug in first.

the toyos were worn out and dry rotted. got tired of them on the back patio and took them out and dropped them off out back of 4wp.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Might be a crazy quetion, but I just bought a 2003 F250 and one of my fog light brackets is broke. Do I need to remove the bumper to get to the bracket and is it just those 4 bolts by the tow hooks? Thanks

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea bumper off would be pretty much the only way I'd be able to get to it. It's the four near the hooks and one on each side on the frame. Look at some of the first pics and you'll see the bracket.

Just got dome swapping in the 05 header panel. Now the front is complete oem

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^^ I want to haha. But what color grille????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.