Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaned her up and took some pics.Here ya go.Don't hate too bad,new black wheels are susposed to arrive tomorrow according to ups's website!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir! I'm trying to find somebody to trade me some black step bars for my chrome ones(or I'm taking them off) and I'm getting a black toolbox along with a black 08 rear bumper.I think it all will accent each other perfectly when Its all done.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks bud!

·
Still a kid to some ppl
877 Posts
imho paint the rear bumper black to match, get sum fender flairs black.= really nicer looking

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imho paint the rear bumper black to match, get sum fender flairs black.= really nicer looking
black painted 08 bumper is on my list.Damn fender flares are $$$$$$$

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Front end looks awesome.
Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thank you sir! I'm trying to find somebody to trade me some black step bars for my chrome ones(or I'm taking them off) and I'm getting a black toolbox along with a black 08 rear bumper.I think it all will accent each other perfectly when Its all done.
Exacty what I was thinking. Im trying to decide if some smoked recon tail lights would look good on there also. Either way :drool: looks great!

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Looks awesome. Have you ever thought of having the rocker panels done in black like the paint on mine. It would be awesome with black wheels and front end.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks awesome. Have you ever thought of having the rocker panels done in black like the paint on mine. It would be awesome with black wheels and front end.
yes I have,and I need to get it done badly.Those mud tires have throw all kinds of rocks on my rockers and I have chips everywhere.The only reason I'm not doing it is because its just gonna happen again:doh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Exacty what I was thinking. Im trying to decide if some smoked recon tail lights would look good on there also. Either way :drool: looks great!
08 smoked led tails are on the list

down at the bottom because they are exxxxxxxxxpensive!!!

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Truck looks Bad @SS.

So, whats the deal with the old wheels... :poke:

·
Smokin' Ole
86 Posts
Looks awesome! The HD lights look awesome, I'm going to put those on my truck when I get around to finding a bumper and grille for mine. Do you have the turn signal/heated mirrors on there too? Hard to tell from the pics.

The only think I would have to say is put the black step bars on, black rear bumper, and leave it at that. Skip the black rocker panels. The black wheels will keep the black line going on the ground side :D. Too much black and it'll get a little gaudy and it may be mistaken for a Tar Baby! :doh:

I might send you a PM asking some questions regarding the conversion when I get around to it if need be. If you don't mind that is...

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree, the black and red looks awesome! I would smooth and paint your dash black.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts