·
DI POWER
1,278 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its my daily driver. Its not blocks up front there raised perches about 6'' tall. with 6'' springs and cut outs

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Its my daily driver. Its not blocks up front there raised perches about 6'' tall. with 6'' springs and cut outs
I got ya now, had me worried for a min. I can only imagine the hours that you have spent working on it.

Dang man how much does one of them tires cost u.
You can find they at gov auctions & on ebay for $100-$400 a tire. You just have to have a truck capable of running them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought it already lifted a couple months ago from and old guy who had it since new now im just updating the truck. I hated the the old bumper and foggy headlights it came with.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
THAT IS SHARP :drool: nice work
is that a ford front end under there ??

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
how does she do on the road? do you have overson axles in them

·
Registered
782 Posts
SSSSIIIICCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ford:

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how does she do on the road? do you have overson axles in them
does good on the road you can go as fast as you want and it still feels safe its just how much fuel do you want to burn. lol I travel at around 1900 rpms which is about 60 mph if you wanna go 70 your turning about 2300 rpms. Ive broken 2 rear shafts driving around town only because it use to have a welded rear end and corners and clutch dont give do well.

Its not as unpratical as you all might think Its easy to drive. I dont travel to much maybe 3 hr drive once a year so it works for me.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts