Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK last crappy question ill post today....

I bought a sinister diesel EGR delete kit off ebay for like 50$, the catch was it didnt have the up pipe. So i got a block off plate i put in the factory up pipe. I can buy the pipe from sinister for 119$.... OR i can buy a sweet one off eBay for like 30$, stainless steel.... Who knows what grade probably 2% nickel.... jk

Anyone see an issue with one of these? I think its sold by a company called 'Alpha Dog' seems legit, price dose not. Well in reality what i need should only cost 30$, but everyone else sells them for 100.

'TJCTRANSPORT' better not chime in again about the 'used condoms...'
lol we'll get a whole thread going about goats...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EGR-Delete-Up-Pipe-Ford-6-0-2003-2007-Powerstroke-Diesel-all-F250-350-450-550/391153915936?epid=14004039897&hash=item5b12971820

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,844 Posts
i bought one that looks exactly like that from amazon for $40 a couple years ago for my dad's 6.0. worked wonderfully. still does.
... as a matter of fact it worked pretty much as wonderful as goat intestine condoms, no complaints here!

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
I would risk it there's not much that can go wrong. And just ignore Tom Hes know to forget to take his meds sometimes but we just let him go.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok its ordered. I didnt think it would be too bad BUT you ever know who's got a story.

Ill let you guys know what i think when it gets here

·
Administrator
8,238 Posts
And just an FYI. Don’t ever buy anything from sinister again. They are shady and don’t warranty any of their products.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know im going to have to disagree with you on the warranty portion of that.

I had a truck that was in a wreck and the Regulated Fuel Return i bought from them was damaged. When I called them up i spoke with someone about seeing if i could just buy the parts i was missing. The guy sent me free of charge the parts i needed. I tried to pay for them, cause if i spent 200+$ it was still better than 700$. He insisted as long as i come back he would just gift them too me. It was most of the return system, i basically had just the regulator and block.

However it wasnt an electrical part, that might be a totally different story.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea they switched to a metal ring on the end, guess they had better luck with the 'Sausage' wrappers. lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So i got the pipe today, and i would have had a bad time... There is a crack through the awesome seam weld. Im going to reach out to them and see what happens.

Well that photo should be huge and like most things in my life, its not.....

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a better picture for those who care.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I travel for work probably more than 50% a year. Ive got a 18month old and a little one on the way. I bought this truck with the idea that my family is safe. (I know i probably should have bought something newer...) So with that im making sure everything i put on is solid. Minus the 30$ for an up pipe. Looks like ill be doing some work to it OR opening up my waller.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok they responded with, 'Your new pipe is already in the mail. Please use prepaid shipping return sheet in box. '

So besides my time im not out anything... lets see how this unfolds.

I mean im still having a good time, just cant put it in yet....

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
is that a sex joke?!?! :p
Everything is a sex joke or fart joke for u.

Give it to Mikey. He won't eat it he hates everything. Hey Mikey!! He Likes It.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh yea no it totally was. Thought I’d test the water with that one. You know get a feel for how far I can go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
9,037 Posts
Oh yea no it totally was. Thought I’d test the water with that one. You know get a feel for how far I can go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just far enough if you go to far Tom Will sit on ya and you don't want that. that's why Rob is so skinny.

Give it to Mikey. He won't eat it he hates everything. Hey Mikey!! He Likes It.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts