Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would be the advantage of changing my up pipes with new ones other than the leaky donuts and if i was to get them were should i look at other than DI. And would that change exaust tone as well

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Advantage ..Nothing..I'd get the brass donuts from Bean..

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks man well to change the donuts im still gona have to remove the turbo correct or would i have to remove the trans as ive seen other people on here do when they change the hole pipe

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts
ok thanks man well to change the donuts im still gona have to remove the turbo correct or would i have to remove the trans as ive seen other people on here do when they change the hole pipe
when i did mine i didnt remove the turbo or the trans, i just removed the trans crossmember and lowered the back of it down some to get enough room to take it out. just make sure to soak the bolts in some pb blaster or some other lubricant. its a pita

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i was thinking of pulling the turbo to do it if i can do it that way easly because i was thinking of removing ebpv and delete the pedistole if i can find a good write up of how too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts