Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to thank you guys for the awesome job with my engine build. I specified you guys set it up tight for maximum longevity and so far the new engine is working great and making less CCV output than my stock motor did even though the rings aren't even fully seated yet. There are only a few operations that can pulll off a quality 7.3 engine build and I trust Unlimited Diesel with mine.

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
guess i should have told you i hid a penny in one of your heads when i was picking up mine.... lol j/k. you cant make power on a tight motor gosh. cant wait to see how it does, congrats!

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
guess i should have told you i hid a penny in one of your heads when i was picking up mine.... lol j/k. you cant make power on a tight motor gosh. cant wait to see how it does, congrats!
Different goals for this motor.... Need another 200K+ out of this one.....LOL

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I changed the oil filter today after 500 miles of driving and starting having a little bit of fun with it. The engine is very responsive and I keep finding myself pulling timing in certain spots at part throttle. This is telling me the cam and other work is really helping combustion efficiency.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts